UPSC Pre Mentorship Programme
With only 100 days left in UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam, 2023 pressure is building on every aspirant due to increasing competition and poor success ratio.
Every year almost 10 Lakh students prepare for UPSC Civil Services Examination, but less than 1000 clear this exam. Almost 99% of the applicants couldn’t even clear their Prelims… Why?
The answer is simple but hidden under the complex web of the syllabus, exam patterns, and topic significance.
Once anyone deciphers this mighty equation, the result is clear and inevitable. The chances of your success depend on when you understand the small hints UPSC gives. It can be your first attempt or fourth or fifth attempt once you crack the code, you will crack this exam with minimal effort and in no time.
To help you decode this theorem, ToppersNotes has come up with a unique UPSC Pre Mentorship Programme where you will get a detailed step-by-step strategy to Crack this gigantic exam.
It is not just a discussion session but an attempt to pass on the expertise you require.
Features of the Programme:
- One-to-One Mentorship Sessions
- Evolving a customised study plan as per the strength and weaknesses of the aspirant.
- Target Based Weekly tests for a detailed evaluation of your progress.
- Access to Toppersnotes Value-added material and Prelims Test Series.
- Special sessions on Current Affairs, Most expected topic identification, paper-solving technique and Stress handling to make you exam ready.
- A dedicated mentor to record your progress and guide you through.
- Access to strong expert support to clear all your doubts.
Total 10 One-on-One Mentorship Sessions:
|Session 1||Know where you stand?||
|Session 2||Progress Check||
|Session 3||Most fruitful subjects Identification||
|Session 4||Dealing with Current Affairs||
|Session 5||Progress Check||
|Session 6||Identify Most Expected Topics||
|Session 7||Paper Solving Technique||
|Session 8||Progress Check||
|Session 9||Stress Buster||
|Session 10||Last Minute Tips||