IAS is an extremely competitive exam and requires a lot of hard work, knowledge and skill to crack it. We understand the need of right knowledge for UPSC. A lot of UPSC aspirants in our survey said they don’t know how to start? And what to study? how much to read how to read And how do you ensure your success?
Toppers Notes is the Edtech product of 21st century which helps you to prepare on your own without any teacher’s help and lead you towards success. ToppersNotes provides you with self explanatory notes, topic wise practice questions and previous years paper analysis prepared by toppers and teachers. Also provides the facility of daily topic wise current affairs and current quiz. By reading from ToppersNotes and Current Affairs App, if you solve questions with good accuracy in practice, then your chances of succeeding in the exam increase.
How are toppersnotes prepared?
- A team of IAS toppers and faculty has been formed to make notes.
- By analyzing the previous year paper, it has been found that how much is asked from which topic in the syllabus.
- All the recommended books coming in the market have been analyzed.
- The study material of all the coaching institutes has been analyzed.
- Based on all the analysis, the Toppers Notes have been compiled by UPSC Toppers, Faculty and UPSC Expert Team together.
Advantages of ToppersNotes Current Affairs App
- In ToppersNotes Current Affairs App, current affairs can be read in Hindi and English, date wise and topic wise.
- Every current affair is explained with static topics related to UPSC syllabus.
- Current affairs questions based on UPSC pattern can be practiced daily.
- To measure your preparation, you can see the topic wise performance.
UPSC CSAT Contains 3 Books (Click on Hyperlink for Samples)
Part 1 – General Mental Ability
Part 2 – Numerical Ability
Part 3 – Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Comprehension
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-